a step into the dark, music and life

Thoughts on random things, including music, life, etc...

30 December 2006

Hung on Music

I wonder if Hussein's hanging will be on Youtube? It happened so fast. I remember seeing that it would occur within 48 hours, but forgot about it. I got into it with someone about who was responsible for not seeing Saddam go down during Desert Storm. It's kind of weird that he's dead and things in Iraq seem just about as bad as they were when he was on the loose. Of course I am ignoring many details which probably changed, but people are still dying and Iraqis continuing to kill Americans won't bring him back to power especially since he's dead. Hmm, this could get interesting if he's actually not dead and he in hiding like Vaughn was on Alias, recovering and preparing to come back and wow us all! Doubtful.

Christmas went well...I am going to London in April! Yea, I am very excited about it and have already started planning how touristy I will be. My wife has booked just about everything and we have also added in traveling to Paris to stay for a night. Many cds made it to me through the holidays also which will be mentioned as soon as I can actually listen to them. The bands include The Elms, Starflyer 59, Sanctus Real, Earthsuit, Mae, and Switchfoot. Yes, a Christian band extravaganza.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home