a step into the dark, music and life

Thoughts on random things, including music, life, etc...

25 December 2006

The Hardest Working Man in Show Business Will Work No More

First off, Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all! I am with my in laws and wife way away from home, just returning from an entire week out of the country. I haven't fooled with a computer, my phone, an iPod, or just about anything else which I take for granted in a week. Well, there was the TV featuring a few new movies and reruns of Law and Order, but that was about it. I will give more details later, but first off, I am trying to recover from the news I just read on MSN. James Brown is dead on Christmas morning at the age of 73. I just read about him still kicking butt and taking no prisoners with his music as he has from his start a few months ago in Rolling Stone. I fear Christmas will be funky no more. I hope everyone is well and that the season finds all of your in good health and spirits. Time for a Christmas lunch and more sugar. More later... and frequent updates forthcoming...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home